Tuesday, July 21, 2020




As each of my FRIENDS IN FACEBOOK LAND cherish this MOMENT-TO-MOMENT ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY to watch THE NATION WE ALL LOVE fall apart before our very eyes, the MORONS who run this hotel absolutely refuse to empty this overflowing trash can on the east side of their building. They can't seem to understand that they are the first thing anyone sees when they come into DOWNTOWN TUSCALOOSA from NORTHPORT. (plus ONLY TRASH LITTERS has been pickin' up their shit for months now and I'm sick of it. I'm looking forward to seeing the video of me talkin' to  the WIG-HEAD HEIFER @ the front desk who says she called the cops on me when I told her to EMPTY THE TRASH CAN ON THE EAST SIDE OF YOUR BUILDING on DAY 131 and on DAY 132 OF THE PANDEMIC)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home