Monday, May 18, 2009

Josh,
MY MAN!
Welcome to Alabama!

I checked out your blog where you compared you & your buddies to the 101st Airborne going through Normandy, The Battle of The Bulge & The Fall of Berlin and then I read some junk you wrote about warfare and hatred and racism.

Whew!

Hmmmm...
Not too pretty a world to be bringing little J. into, is it?
You so proud of your choices I guess you chose this too.

I'm a little older than you but I have a son too.
He emailed me today from Spain.
He's retracing my Daddy, his Grandpa's route around the Mediterranean during WWII.

Pretty sure my boy inherited the same Y chromosome that holds all my bunch together through the ages.

I'm sure Jordan wants to know about his people.

Don't miss an opportunity to hit the road north and find I-65 in Shelby County.

Bet there's some good folks waiting up there in Indiana wanting to see that baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home