Sunday, April 05, 2009

To robertoreg~

Many thanks to Mr. Buddy Buie for the article about Studio One recording studio, formerly located in Doraville, GA. I read about it on the wikipedia website.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studio_One_(recording_studio)
I happen to live just a few miles from that area. I recently visited that location from the address of that article. I know Studio One was demolished some years ago. The business building that stands there now has a door where "3864 Oakcliff Industrial Ct." should be, but its left blank, I guess out of respect to Studio One.
I think a some kind of monument should be established at that location as a historical landmark for recognition of those classic and historical recordings by those great bands.
Some of those recordings made a huge impact and influence on the history of rock and roll and are recognized all over the world. I am a big fan of those bands. Thanks again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home