Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wanted to let my Facebook friends know I'm working on a little fictional story that's based upon events in Dothan during April, May and June of 1966. That was the end of the first year that Dothan High had been integrated ; Houston County was engaged in a WET-DRY election and the Dothan High Class of '66 was trying to survive graduation under the administration of NOTORIOUS DHS principal, Brad Stephens (any BRAD OR ARCHIE STORIES will be greatly appreciated). This link is for a YouTube video Bruce Wallace and I put together for our DOTHAN HIGH CLASS OF '68 5Oth Class last year.  It takes a half hour to watch but put on the headphones, turned up the juice and set the damn thang loose! It'll jog your memory and I need all the help I can get and so do a lot mo' folks now that it look like they ain't gonna be no mo' DOTHAN HIGH TIGERS in the future) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58r4Ck-YLoM&t=1774s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home