Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Ya know, when it comes to knowing about the Gulf Coast, especially from the State of Mississippi's islands to St. Marks, me and my buddies(especially the crowd who I linked this post to on Facebook) know about as much as ANYBODY! There's one BIG PROBLEM we got with all those trade secrets and all that highly specialized knowledge: WE GITTIN' OLD and our old bodies are givin' out on us and THE LORD'S ABOUT TO CALL US HOME so now's the time to ACT! WE NEED US SOME MEDIA! In the interest of this endeavor I have included a link to some stuff I've written about THE BEACH. https://howtokillamockingbird-roberto.blogspot.com/ The pilot episode for OUR BEACHES could ask a single simple question to our friends and neighbors all along the coast & see what happens..."Follow me to where the sun meets the sea..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home