Monday, June 25, 2018

O.K. My working title is "WORK HARD!" ~ A STORY OF SOUTHERN FOOTBALL IN THE SIXTIES. My main characters live in the fictional Southern town of TUSTENUGGEE and are associated with the TUSTEHATCHEE STATE athletic department. I plan on modelling my characters upon Namath, Coach Bryant, Cuz Hartley, Jimmy Hinton, Frank Rose and Bert Bank. I plan on modeling the settings for my dramatizations upon a downtown Tuscaloosa office, the Stafford Hotel, Indian Hills Country Club, Tuscaloosa Country Club and the Holiday Inn north. I plan on avoiding virtually all signs of "family life" in any of my characters, including the students I describe at Tustehatchee State. I'm now in the process of DIGGING DIRT and I'd showl 'preciate your help. I can promise you FREE BEER ON DAUPHIN ISLAND. Best, reg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home