Wednesday, February 25, 2009

K~

When I came back from the bar tonight, I decided to do two things.

NUMBER 1: Post my "situation" on facebook
"Robert have absolutely NO plan fo' dis neck weekend!"

NUMBER 2: Contact THE WORLD'S CHEAPEST PSYCHIATRIST~
K. P. S.!!!!

Below you will find the email I received from M. tonight.

She's starting to compare me to her husband & STUFF!

I don't know what's gonna happen but I got my travelin' shoes on right now.

I'd showl 'preciate yo' 'pinion, Miah K., 'cause you dah one who sayed tuh me,
"ENJOY IT AS LONG AS IT LASTS!"

best,
rr

Roberto,

I hope you can forgive me for being so moody and not-so-nice recently.

I would never want to hurt you, but it seems that I have.

I'm not even sure how to explain it, but I'll try.


I have a lot of new responsibilities on my shoulders, and I'm kind of feeling my way in the dark with many of them.

Bottom line: it stresses me out, because I think I should be perfect in all that I do. (my problem, I know) You have been nothing but supportive in your own way, but I really have to feel things out at my own pace, develop a plan of action that I'm comfortable with, then carry it out.

Your knowledge and insight is wonderful, and I listen to all you say and am grateful for everything you do to help me. And you DO help me, not only physically, but as an emotional support.

I feel that I can always count on you, and that's very comforting.

There aren't a lot of people in this world that I can say that about.


Sometimes, though, I just need to have some solitude to get things done.

You might think I have a lot of that during the week, but that's not so. And it's overwhelming to me the events that are coming up in the next 2 months that I'm involved in and responsible for.

Obviously, I get bitchy when under pressure! I'm sorry that I took my frustrations out on you; that wasn't fair at all. I care a lot about you; I hope you know that.


One of the biggest problems that I had with C*
is that he never took what I did seriously, and if he ever paid attention to my "projects", he wanted to tell me the RIGHT way to do things.

I'm not comparing you to him, but I'm still struggling with my "independence", and it isn't always easy.

I'll make mistakes, but that's okay, because I'll learn from them. So please let me "vent" if I need to; that really helps me. But I don't necessarily need or want to be told what I should or should not be doing.


I'm kind of rambling, but I just needed to tell you what's going on in my head.

You're such a smart guy (it's scary!!),
and I'm very fortunate to have you care about me, too.

Just bear with me, okay?
If you can't, I'll understand, but I hope that a small part of this makes sense.

Much love,
M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home