Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dear Mighty Field Hands !
I've also got some interview footage with JOHNNY SHINES, PERCY SLEDGE, JIMMY HALL and his brothers and Sister when they were performing as WET WILLIE...as soon as these Doogie Houser so called Doctors finish jerkin' me around I will try to get her done...right now I'm so stressed out about these people that really have no idea what they are doin' to me...They have me between a Rock and a Hard Place..,,but thanks to my friends I have a Little Wiggle Room...
But a couple of daze ago I started doin' what TOOTS does..I wake Up Dancin'...since I have no one to dance with...I DANCE ALONE...with my eyes closed....
Back In The Day when I played Trumpet and Bass with The RUBBER BAND..DENNY GREEN and TOMMY STUART played Sax and JOHNNY TOWNSEND also played Sax when he was not singin' with that GOLDEN VOICE he still has..We made up dance steps that we did while we played...I think The Most Fun I've ever had was with that Band...the 60's was a great time and so unlike this ORWELLIN" 1984 version of AMERICA...It really was The Good Ole Days !
Dancin' is great exercise and it's good for your Soul as well...Try it...nobody will laugh at you if you are alone and doin' your Spirit Dance...or as EDDIE HINTON called it...The MIGHTY WALK !!
I have so much I want to share with ya'll...I feel like I have wasted this hold month due to circumstances beyond my control,,,created by these so called Healers...sometimes you have to go outside of The Box...A Man's Gotta Do what he has to do !
Love & Respect !
wwwwwwwwwwwwwyker

John D. Wyker aka SAILCAT
MIGHTY FIELD of VISION FOUNDATION
www.MFVR.com
Worldwide NET RADIO 24/7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home