Friday, July 02, 2021

 I'd really appreciate any feedback on this post. Last night I sat down at my usual spot where I feed the fish on the Warrior each evening and I thought to myself, "I wonder what I'm gonna see tonight!" As I looked up above me I saw what appeared to be a full-winged adult wild-type muscovy duck sitting in the top of the willow. After the third flash from my camera and me trying to balance walking out on the willow trunk, the duck flew upriver and turned into the University Branch slough. I'd never seen a duck




that big fly before. It looked like a goose. FROM WIKIPEDIA: "Small wild and feral breeding populations have established themselves in the United States, particularly in Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, the Big Island of Hawaii, as well as in many other parts of North America, including southern Canada."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home