Tuesday, May 17, 2016

"Eso es LA CASA DEL SENOR TIBURON!" Got the greatest "ALMOST HAD A VIRAL YOUTUBE VIDEO" story. Sunday before last, the folks in this picture were fishing near this part of the beach. On Sunday afternoon, May 2, there were WAAAY mo' Latinos in this group. Probably at least 13 or 14 in the group. The guy in the hat hooked a big shark, about 4 or 5 feet long. When the shark got into the surf, it really started cutting up and I wanted to get some pictures but I didn't want to get my shoes wet so I hesitated. That's when I missed my video. Right in the middle of this struggle, the line broke and SENOR TIBURON fell backwards off the sandbar, went underwater, both feet went straight up in the air and both his orange Crocs went flying. IT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! The "victim" and a smaller group showed back up this past Sunday and I had to get a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home