Monday, April 05, 2021

Well I really loved Bill Lowery and Mary Talent was the best thing to happen for Bill except his
wife of course
I fell asleep on the couch. On school nites at that
old place I remember the back was the office and the front is where the studio was
And then there was Studio One they didn’t have to worry about the traIns any more Yeah
I pretty sure that Dad and Bill Lowery owned parts of each other’s studios . So in the studio they would spend a lot of time going back and
listening and listening and doing the same thing
over and over again and again for the whole night and then, Dad would ask me if I could dance to the different songs , it was a very different kind of child hood but , I felt like I was
Included in the process in a small way . What
fun to hear the music before anyone else did .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home