Monday, April 30, 2018

So glad to read all my birthday greetings over the Internet! THANK Y'ALL!  I had one mo' SUPER BIRTHDAY and I really appreciate FACEBOOK MEMORIES for preserving MY PAST NINE BIRTHDAYS. Speaking of INTERNET ARCHIVES, old ROBERTOREG has been blogging for OVER 15 YEARS this month. A single one of my many blogs, ZERO, NORTHWEST, FLORIDA has almost 3500 posts & has had over 360,000 views! "I do not want to violate moral codes, social conventions, or legal regulations just to be violating them. I am in favor of these as long as they serve a good purpose. But it is common sense that when our codes, conventions, and laws become our masters they are no good. They must be our servants, our tools. They must help us toward God, not restrict us. They must help us to grow, to mature, not stifle and deaden us. Love can only survive in freedom. " ~ MALDEN BISHOP  http://robertoreg.blogspot.com/2004_10_10_archive.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home