Thursday, January 25, 2018

At 7 pm on Monday, March 26, I'll be participating in a presentation to the Bay County Historical Society on THE OLD DUTCH, the first bar on Panama City Beach which was destroyed by a hurricane in 1975. About a week ago, I emailed Bobby Goldsboro's official website the following message, "My name is Robert Register and I am a Dothan native. I met Bobby in 2010 at the dedication of his mural downtown and I'm interested in reading his early memories of Panama City Beach. I am scheduled to do a presentation on THE OLD DUTCH TAVERN, a Panama City Beach bar where I believe Bobby performed. I published an article about THE OLD DUTCH in 2013 and it is still up at the PANAMA CITY LIVING magazine's website. http://panamacityliving.com/roadhouse-blues-at-the-old-dutch/ 
If you would pass this request along to Bobby Goldsboro, I'd sure appreciate it. Best, r"
 I've received no reply to my message. If there's any way anyone out there knows how to best contact BOBBY GOLDSBORO, please make sure he sees my message.
robertoreg@gmail.com

As I prepare a catalog of images,etc. for this event, I plan to show my progress @ ZERO, NW FL https://robertoreg.blogspot.com/







(HEY, all my Dothan/P.C. buds, help a po' boy get a deal on a place to stay. The two of us definitely wanna stay in the Panama City area on Sunday, March 25 & Monday, March 26)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home