Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I've got a new plan on the D.I. BOAT TOUR SOUNDTRACK. Instead of trying to put together an excursion on a private boat, I've decided to pursue a soundtrack for a ferry ride from D.I. to Ft. Morgan and then another soundtrack of a ferry ride from Ft. Morgan to D.I. downloaded on Ipod or recorded on CD. I need to time the ferry ride and identify times when and points where historical/natural history commentary would be appropriate. In between the commentary would be where music would be appropriate. Anything from PROUD MARY to A PIRATE LOOKS AT 40 to YOU CAN GET IT IF YOU REALLY WANT  but the theme does lend itself to TROP-ROCK. I haven't finished anything new but I am honing up on Little Dauphin Island/Pass Drury geography and history since the ferry ride begins at BILLY GOAT HOLE. Let me know if you have any ideas about music for the soundtrack. Why don't you come down to the island one day and I'll buy ya a beer and I'll show you around? The ferry ride is 5 bucks round trip and I'll lend you a bicycle.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trop_Rock_Music

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home