Thursday, November 05, 2009

DC~

Have you seen the Yale Art Museum Collection that's on display @ the B'ham Museum of Art right now?
http://www.artsbma.org/exhibitions/life-liberty
I've already gone once but I'm thinking about seeing it again this Sunday afternoon & breaking down & buying their overpriced book.

If you decide you're gonna see it on a weekend, let me know & I'd love to join you. I went to the Pompeii exhibit two years ago three times & this one is almost as good. The promotion sucks so attendance & publicity are way down.

I love Lou's Pub in Lakeview and Dave's @ Five Points on Southside. Both are great places to go to after the museum & watch a ball game. Lou's has pretty good food.

Regardless of whether I see you or not, do yourself a favor & go see this exhibit.

THE HALLOWEEN PICTURES ARE IN!

BEST,
rr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home